- A 40 minute scenic seaplane flight over Dubai
- Aerial view of Dubai’s iconic landmarks
- Expert dedicated tour guide for the private half day tour (4 hrs)
- Private Water Taxi from Dubai Creek
- Stroll around Dubai Museum and a unique ride on a traditional ‘abra’ across Dubai Creek
- Visit the Gold, Spice and Textile Souks
- A meal in Bastakiya
- Drop-off service to Dubai Mall after the tour by car
| AED 2,015 (USD 549)
Feel the excitement as you are lifted over the waters in our plush Cessna seaplane, for a 40 minute tour of Dubai’s remarkable skyline. Enjoy views of the opulent Burj Al-Arab, Palm Jumeirah and The World Islands, a stunning archipelago of islands designed to resemble a map of the world.
Fly along the coast and capture the mesmeric beauty of the ribbon-like Dubai Creek, on your camera before landing back on the water. Descend over the waters of Dubai Creek and proceed to a Private Heritage Tour of Dubai. Discover the many attractions which include the famous spice market and the city’s oldest buildings.
Listen to tales from a bygone era and get a real flavor of the true heritage of this modern city. Cruise along Dubai Creek on a traditional ‘abra’ boat across the water to explore Dubai Museum and the atmospheric Al Bastakiya quarter. Walk through the alleyways of souks and Al Bastakiya while you listen in wonder to your guide’s chronicles of the Arabic traditions and enjoy a traditional Arabian lunch. Afterward, choose to leave your guide here so you can explore independently, or end your tour with a drop-off at Dubai Mall.
I enjoyed this tour and its a great experience, I recommend to do it, its fun and Dubai is stunning from the air