- 45 minute seaplane flight from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, with a water take-off and landing
- Aerial views of The World Islands, Burj Al-Arab and other landmarks
- After the flight meet your private tour guide for an exclusive Heritage Tour of Dubai
- Stroll around Dubai Museum and enjoy a unique ride on a traditional ‘abra’ across Dubai Creek
- Visit the Gold, Spice and Textile Souks
- Meal at Al Bastakiya
| AED 1,680 (USD 458)
Experience a unique take-off over the glistening waters at Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi, on our comfortable Cessna seaplane flight to Dubai. Capture aerial views of Yas Islands as you journey onwards to Dubai. Marvel at the impressive views of Dubai’s skyline studded with gems such as Palm Jumeirah, The World Islands, Burj Al Arab and the grand Burj Khalifa amongst others before you touch down on the waterways of Dubai Creek.
Be greeted upon arrival by your private guide for the Private Heritage Tour of Dubai. From Dubai Creek, the historic heart of the city to the fragrant spice markets and the city’s oldest buildings, uncover the several gems of this modern city’s glorious past.
Cruise along Dubai Creek on a traditional ‘abra’ boat across the water to explore Dubai Museum and the atmospheric Al Bastakiya quarter. Walk through the alleyways of souks and Al Bastakiya while you listen in wonder to your guide’s chronicles of the Arabic traditions. After the tour our luxury car will transfer you back to Abu Dhabi.
I enjoyed this tour and its a great experience, I recommend to do it, its fun and Dubai is stunning from the air