COVID-19 Prevention and Safety Guidelines
- All passengers boarding a scenic flight operated by Jet-Ops FZE on behalf of Seawings LLC will be subjected to temperature screening at various procedural checkpoints and complete a Fit to Fly assessment. Passengers will be required to wear face masks and gloves at all times. We request our passenger to have adequate face masks and gloves correctly applied for the duration of pre-flight and post-flight process, and the entire flight. (Minimum 2 sets of each). Jet-Ops will have available face mask and gloves for Passengers available in an event required.
- Passengers will be allowed to carry hand sanitizers that is approved as per World Health Organization’s specifications.
- Passengers are requested to comply with our team members recommendations in regards to social distancing during their flight experience, including but not limited to, whilst undergoing Temperature Screening, Check In process, Security check prior the flight and Passengers leaving after the flight.
- Passengers shall not be allowed to carry any luggage on board, besides personal effects.
- All passengers booking a scenic flight operated by Jet-Ops FZE on behalf of Seawings LLC are requested to apply extra caution and care for self and others for the duration of the flight and associated processes to ensure optimal comfort and protection, e.g. when sneezing or coughing, try to lower the head or turn away from passengers and crew nearby, and cover the mouth and nose with tissue or flexed elbow, as well as after touching or disposing wastes to clean hands with soap or hand sanitizer under running water followed by hand cleaning and disinfection.
- Safety measures implemented curb the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure Passengers and Staff Safety will require extended time to ensure all precautionary measures are diligently followed. Passengers are requested to report minimum 60 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Jet-Ops and Seawings’ Staff will require Passengers to follow specific order of aircraft boarding prior and disembarkation after the flight to ensure streamlined process for embarkation and disembarkation. The Captain of the Aircraft will have the ultimate right to advise any changes to the specific order of aircraft boarding and disembarkation with consideration to Safety and Wellness of Passengers and Staff.
General Terms & Conditions
- All tours operated are subject to weather, visibility and sea conditions, operational, safety or security reasons/concerns, force majeure events, technical fault(s) in the aircraft or any other reason whatsoever or howsoever arising beyond our reasonable control.
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations, maritime requirements or other operational considerations.
- Seawings reserves the right to cancel or amend Tour details without prior notice. In the event of cancellation by Seawings, we will endeavour to contact the Sales Agent and/or Guests in advance using the contact details provided by you at time of booking. Guests will be offered an alternative tour or if that is not possible, a refund will be made provided that payment has already been received by Seawings.
- Each guest is required to present their original passport or UAE/GCC National Identification Card at the Seawings check-in counter to scan the identification documents. Guests who cannot provide sufficient identification will be denied boarding. Guests are also required to undergo a security check prior to boarding the aircraft.
- Guests must report to the departure point a minimum of 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of the Tour to ensure adequate time is allowed for processes related to precautionary measures related to curbing the spread of COVID-19.
- Seawings reserves the right to sell merchandise and Premiere Seats to all Seawings guests upon check-in, booked directly with Seawings or through sales agents. The pilot in command has the final right to decide whether or not a passenger can sit on the Premiere Seats.
- Seawings reserves the right to not to sell / withdraw special seats when there is a safety consideration related to weight and balance of the aircraft.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation of the Seawings Private and Seawings Bespoke Tours more than 30 days prior to the flight will receive 100% refund, 30 days to 14 days prior to the flight will receive 50% refund, Less than 14 days prior to flight will not receive a refund.
- Cancellation of all other Tours more than 72 hours prior to the Tour will receive 100% refund; Tours cancelled 48 to 72 hours prior to the Tour will receive 50% refund; Tours cancelled within 48 hours of the Tour will receive no refund.
- No cash refunds will be made even if the payment for the flight reservation was done in cash. The amount will be refunded through a bank transfer within 14 working days.
- Cancellation policy for group bookings will be applicable as per the agreed group agreement.
- Age policy: Passengers aged 12 years and above are considered adults. Passengers aged 2 to 11 years are considered children. Passengers aged 0 to 2 years are considered infants [No seats will be reserved for the infants and should travel on Guardians lap]. For the avoidance of doubt, the age of the passengers is determined as at the date of the Tour.
- Child Policy: A maximum of three children below 12 years of age per adult guest is permitted subject to a maximum of four children per flight.
- Children under 12 years are not allowed to travel unless accompanied by an adult who is at least 16 years old. The adult accompanying the child must be booked under the same reservation with the child and authorized by the parents or legal guardians, this must be advised to Seawings in advance at the time of booking.
- Disabled guests policy: For Safety reasons, passengers who are completely immobile are not acceptable for a Seawings seaplane flight operated by Jet-Ops. If the flight is departing from one location landing at another, wheelchairs are not allowed to be transferred on board due to limited space availability for Passengers. Therefore, a wheelchair may not be available upon arrival as the company does not have own wheelchair equipment.
- Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM): PRMs should contact Seawings Reservations in advance of making a booking in order to determine the nature of the reduced mobility and the special needs required. Seawings is unable to accept those passengers with a level of disability which requires the presence of a care assistant unless a care assistant is traveling with the passenger. A care assistant would be required whenever a person with an intellectual disability is unable to understand or respond appropriately to safety instructions from Seawings personnel. Any PRM must not be seated in the aircraft in such a way that the emergency exits or equipment could be obstructed.
- Pregnancy Policy: It is the Guests responsibility to advise Seawings of any pregnant Guests prior to or at the time of confirming the booking of each Product or Tour. Women up to 28 weeks pregnant (as at the date of the Tour) can participate in the Tour without a medical certificate/report. Between 28 and 35 weeks a pregnant woman may take a tour by providing a medical certificate/report issued within 15 days.
If special assistance is required it must be requested at least 48 hours prior to your tour. SEAWINGS will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the assistance requested is provided.
- Conditions of Carriage: Seawings at its sole discretion has the right to refuse any person or carriage of any item if it is deemed unsafe, or may be hazardous or endangers the aircraft, crew, or passengers.
- Late Arrivals: Seawings bears no responsibility for guests who make transport arrangements to arrive at the Seawings Base or who arrive late for their tour. In such cases, Seawings reserves the right to release the flight at the scheduled time unless the flight can be rescheduled without adversely affecting the timing of other scheduled tours.
- Emergency Exit Seat Policy: Seawings reserves the right to ensure that all passengers located at or near an Emergency Exit is physically capable of being able to comply with emergency evacuation procedures and may require passengers to change seats as necessary. Pregnant women, infants and children below 12 years of age are not allowed to be seated in emergency exit seats (known as Premier Seats). The pilot in command has the final right to decide whether or not a passenger can sit on the emergency exit or premiere seats.
- Refund Policy: Any claim for refund from Seawings adhering to Seawings Cancellation Policy must be submitted in writing to Seawings within 14 days from the date of the booked flight time. No cash refunds will be made even when payment has been made in cash for the reservation.
- Submission: All information submitted to Seawings shall be deemed and remain the property of Seawings who shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques. Seawings shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality or privacy regarding submitted information except as agreed by Seawings or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: By obtaining the facilities, products or services offered through Seawings, you agree that the law of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) shall govern the provision of such facilities, products and services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts.
- Variation: These terms and conditions are subject to change and can be modified at any time without notice.
A complete version of the Seawings and Jet-Ops FZE Terms and Conditions of Carriage can be found on the Seawings website.