With oodles of glitz and glamour, excitement is bound to follow you along the Persian Gulf coastline through every corner of Dubai. Begin a happy married life with a dreamlike honeymoon in the cosmopolitan city fused with Arabian traditions and the best luxury possible. Dubai never fails to surprise people especially for honeymooners looking forward to unwinding, indulge themselves in the newly-wedded bliss. Enjoy your honeymoon, celebrate your love, and create memories worth cherishing for a lifetime. Spend time relaxing under the sky, enjoy the evening under the Dubai skyline, dream about a perfect life with your partner under the captivating moonlight. Enlisted are a few ways one can possibly spend their Dubai honeymoon:
1) Take an adventurous skydive and get a stunning bird’s-eye view of the coastline and acres of desert sand. Also, take a round trip in a luxury seaplane ride in Dubai for incredible views of the panoramic spectacular city.
2) An overnight Bedouin camping experience in the desert under the starlit sky with your partner makes it a truly romantic experience with a little bit of dune bashing, a superb dinner, henna painting, souvenir shopping, and belly dancing.
3) Enjoy the spellbound view of the Dubai skyline from the warm waters of the Arabian Gulf in a luxury yacht with an in-built barbecue and music system. There’s nothing better than having a buffet dinner with international cuisine on your Dubai tour.
4) Since Dubai is a shopper’s paradise, visit the world’s biggest mall and splurge on Gold, spices, jewellery, hand-woven fabrics, and traditional fragrances
5) A bit pricey though but spending on the most luxurious evening dinner at the world’s tallest ship-sail shaped building, Burj Al Arab, at Jumeirah beach, with a jaw-dropping view, is worth every penny.
6) Your Dubai honeymoon package will remain incomplete without indulging in a pleasurable spa session that will help you dispel the fatigue of your hectic wedding schedule.
7) Climb the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest, cloud-touching building and fill your entire gallery with picaresque images.
8) A visit to the Palm Island of the Gulf will make you keep your eyes wide-open and cast a magic spell on you.
9) With your romantic nights complete with moonlit dinners and mesmerizing views, the 360° Music Bar is a must visit to elevate your spirits further.
Dubai offers a range of experiences ranging from the offbeat excursion to the heritage tours of Dubai, best beaches, Camel Trekking, Private Dune Dinner, Nature Safari, Fishing and Cruising Trip, Night Safari, Ferrari Tour, Hot Air Balloon Tour, Desert Dune Buggies, Musandam Tour, Crab Hunting, Falcon Experiences, and many more. Honeymooners seeking adventure can also enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, wakeboarding, shark safari, jet skiing, windsurfing, kayaking, and cage knee boarding. The Arabian Peninsula never fails to awe you.
For your honeymoon packages in Dubai, book a seaplane ride in Dubai with Seawings. Enjoy an aerial tour of Dubai and see its renowned landmarks like Burj Al-Arab Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, and The World Islands. Check out Seawings’s tour packages such Ultimate tour of Dubai – Seawings Silver Seaplane Tour, The Seaplane Experience – Seawings Snapshot, Seaplane Tour & Private Heritage Tour, and Seaplane Flight & Ferrari World.
On your Dubai sightseeing, observe Abu Dhabi’s most prominent landmarks like the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum, Grand Prix racing circuit, Khalifa Port, and Abu Dhabi Corniche. Choose from several Seawings’s tour packages such as Ultimate tour of Abu Dhabi – Seawings Abu Dhabi Pearl Tour, Seaplane Tour & Private Discovery Tour, Seaplane Tour & Ferrari World, and Seaplane Flight & Private Heritage Tour.
Send a Message
Send us your query and one of our travel experts will get back to you shortly