Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, Dubai city is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai and makes up for the largest city in the UAE. Known for its glitzy souks, iconic skyscrapers, luxurious malls, and plush hotels and resorts, Dubai is frequented by tourists from all over the world. While Dubai offers an array of hotels for visitors, there are only a few hotels that make it to the list of the top 5 luxurious stay options in Dubai. Let us have a look at them –
1. Located in Dubai, the Five Palm Jumeirah Hotel offers visual experiences that are extraordinary in their own right. A lifestyle hotel that promises guests a sense of tranquility, the Five Palm Jumeirah is a gem of a hotel. This glamorous hotel ensures novelty of experiences each moment, every day. For luxury experience-seekers who believe in living life king size, Five Palm Jumeirah is the place to be
2. To experience a surreal escape into the Arabian oasis, visit the Shangri-la Hotel in Dubai. The hotel, situated in close proximity to the airport and city centre, is replete with lush garden landscapes. While the exotic sunset views are enthralling, the architecture of the hotel is overwhelming. The finesse of Arabic decor, designs, patterns, and texture heightens your fascination. The hotel is linked through a waterway, where traditional Arabic boats called Abras can be spotted easily.
3. The iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is characterized by its distinct sail-shaped silhouette, standing tall as the watch-tower of Dubai. Time and again, it has been voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, which offers the highest standards of hospitality. Housing some of the world’s best dining venues such as Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara, the hotel has a breathtaking terrace with cabanas and pools, access to a private beach, and an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce. This signature luxury destination is a must-visit.
4. Redolent of Mediterranean and Moorish influences, the Park Hyatt, Dubai is the perfect amalgamation of tradition and modernity. The lavish suites offer thrilling views of the Dubai Creek, leaving the guests spellbound. The exclusive Amara Spa is famous for its reinvigorating treatments. You may enjoy a range of exciting activities such as golfing, skydiving, and water sports during your stay at Park Hyatt.
5. With 265 elegantly furnished rooms and 31 lavish suites to its credit, The Taj offers the city view of the iconic Burj Khalifa and houses the most renowned bars of the city – The Eloquent Elephant and the Byzantium Lounge. The Taj hotel offers wellness amenities, so guests may pamper themselves at the Jiva Spa. Located close to the airport and downtown Dubai, the Taj Club Lounge is easily accessible.
Send a Message
Send us your query and one of our travel experts will get back to you shortly