One of the seven Emirates, Dubai is the most famous tourist destination in the UAE. It has developed at a faster pace and emerged out as the important hub for the trade sector and UAE tourism. People from other countries often fly down especially for Dubai sightseeing during their complete Dubai tour. Along with sky-high towers and man-made islands, there are numerous shopping malls and restaurants in and around Dubai. Among the various restaurants of Dubai, we shall list out the best restaurants in Dubai so that you satiate your appetite with pleasure.
1. Pierchic – Built on an embellished dock overlooking the Arabian Gulf, Pierchic outstands as the finest seafood restaurant in Dubai. It has also been recognized as Time Out Dubai’s Best Seafood Restaurant. If you are in Dubai with your spouse, head to Pierchic for a romantic dinner date. The serene location is in perfect sync with the alluring view of the Gulf.
2. Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara – Notably one of the fine-dining spaces in Dubai, Nathan Outlaw is immensely popular for Michelin-starred British chef’s dishes. The unique flavours speak for themselves once you have tasted a chunk from their plate.
3. La Petite Maison – One of the magnificent restaurants located in DIFC, La Petite is popular for its cooking style known as “old Genoese”. This restaurant is a must for all Mediterranean dishes lovers. The improvisations made to seafood, meat, and fresh pasta brings out a style that’s both healthy and delicious.
4. Al Hadheerah – A trademark of the Bab Al Shams Resort, Al Hadheerah is an hour drive from Dubai airport. If you are out with your family, this could be a perfect entertainment food spot as guests dine while being entertained by actors riding horses and acting out swordplay. The belly-dancers and henna artists are keen to entertain your family for long hours.
5. Nobu – If you are looking for a fantastic food fusion of two specialized cuisines then dine at Nobu. Located in the Atlantis Hotel, Nobu combines innovative Japanese cuisine with Arabian influences. You can try out the classics of Nobu like the legendary seared black cod served with sweet miso sauce, and yellowtail garnished in thin slices of jalapeño.
6. Buddha Bar – Buddha Bar is definitely an excellent restaurant in Dubai. Located in the Grosvenor House Hotel, Buddha Bar borrowed its name after the giant Buddha statue. If you are a big fan of delicious Chinse and Thai food, then this is the place to satiate your hunger. Also, the stylish bar is attractive to the crowd.
Dubai has a lot to offer in terms of food, fun and entertainment. From lavish restaurants to tall towers, Dubai excels in being the favourite holiday destination. On your upcoming UAE tour booking, make sure you reserve your own private seaplane with Seawings to swirl around Dubai with utmost comfort and luxury. Seawings surely gives you’re the ride of a lifetime!
Send a Message
Send us your query and one of our travel experts will get back to you shortly