If there were words to describe Dubai, the list would be endless. However, it is known for a fact that Dubai is a mind-boggling place, with a sparkling atmosphere and is the perfect place for the glitterati. The city is larger-than-life and stands for much more than just skyscrapers and opulent shopping malls. It plays host to more than 230 different nationalities, offers mouth-watering street food, and has a local culture that integrates Emirati modernity with Bedouin traditions along with other international influences. 24-hours in Dubai is just what you need to familiarize yourself with the city’s true local life. Read on to know more about the list of things to do in Dubai.
1. Be it any time of the day or night, make your way to the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa to get a 360-degree view over the city. The tallest building in the world is also connected to the largest shopping mall in the world, The Dubai Mall. Head there to grab a bite.
2. Buy a double-decker bus ticket valid for 24-hours on the hop-on-hop-off basis which also includes an entry to museums, boats, or the experience the beautiful Palm Jumeirah.
3. Enjoy a Camel Ride and take a trip to the outskirts as it provides a great insight into the Bedouin culture. Enjoy the tranquil ambiance of the desert at sunset and the darkness under the stars on camelback.
4. The Platinum heritage Dubai tour highlights cultural activities such as falconry, henna, bread making, music, dance, and provides opportunities for you to learn a local recipe that’s been handed down from generation to generation, before enjoying a scrumptious dinner under the night sky and stars.
5. One of the thrilling activities to indulge in Dubai sightseeing is to go for Skydiving at Skydive Dubai which is located around the corner from the Habtoor Grand hotel. It is one of the best ways to take a stunning view of the Palm Island.
6. Head for some traditional dishes at Turkish Village Restaurant and Café or try out Lebanese cuisine at Al Qasr restaurant at the Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa.
7. If you so desire, you may wake up much before dawn and board a minibus ride to Nahe which is a Bedouin village between Al Ain and Dubai. From the basket of the hot air balloon 4,000 feet in the air, reward yourself with the finest views of the desert ever. Witness the breathtaking sunrise from behind the mountains, spot wild animals, a distant skyline, and miles of multi-coloured dunes.
8. You can wander the alley down to Dubai Creek and hire a water taxi from the Abra station. At the heart of the city, the Dubai creek plays host to dozens of abras constantly interweaving the waters, and wooden dhows lined up along the wharf loading and unloading exotic goods from foreign destinations. At sunset, the light reflects off the glass facades of the city’s elegant buildings and makes a fantastic backdrop.
9. Take an aerial view of the city by booking a seaplane tour of Dubai. Soar over the city and enjoy the spectacular view of Dubai’s most famous attractions such as Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al-Arab Hotel, and The World Islands, the world’s largest man made archipelago of 300 islands. Choose from several Seawings’ tour packages such as Ultimate tour of Dubai – Seawings Silver Seaplane Tour, The Seaplane Experience – Seawings Snapshot, Seaplane Tour & Private Heritage Tour, and Seaplane Flight & Ferrari World.
Send a Message
Send us your query and one of our travel experts will get back to you shortly