There’s nothing like being a mum, it’s one of the most challenging and rewarding roles in the world! Mother’s Day is the one day of the year dedicated to recognising all the love and support she gives, and at the very least is a great opportunity to catch up with your mum.
So, what to do for Mother’s Day in Dubai? We think you can do better than a box of chocolates. Check out our top ten list of the best things we think you can do with your mum to say thank you for being an amazing mum!
1. Beach day at La Mer: Soak up the sun, sand and seaside vibes at La Mer Dubai for a relaxing afternoon out with mum. It’s Dubai’s newest beachside destination! Book in for a laid-back lunch at one of the chic cafes along the shore. Why not make it extra special and take advantage of the valet parking and book a private cabana. If you’re looking for what to do for what to do for Mother’s Day in Dubai for new mums, the cabanas are perfect – especially if there are little ones in tow.
2. Soar high above Dubai with Seawings: There’s nothing like seeing the city of Dubai from the sky! Treat mum to a once in a lifetime experience with Seawings and show off the city as never before. Soar from the water into the sky and enjoy panoramic views of all of Dubai’s world-famous attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeriah, Burj Al Arab and more – plus there are several tours to choose from. If you really want to make it special why not make it a private charter flight? If you’re looking for what to do for a Mother’s Day in Dubai that will take her breath away, this is definitely it!
3. Shopping and lunch at City Walk: If your mum enjoys shopping why not give her a touch of retail therapy to make her day. Treat mum for a luxe day of shopping at the sophisticated City Walk precinct and let her choose what she’d like. Once you’re all shopped out wander over to Grapeskin for a delicious plate of Spanish inspired tapas to top off the outing, or simply pick up delicious nibbles from the deli at Galleries Lafayette.
4. Spa day at Talise Spa: A relaxing than a spa day is a special treat, especially for busy working mums! And, you can’t go wrong with the award-winning Talise spa set within the famous Burj Al Arab hotel. The sublime interiors make for a blissful experience before the first treatment has even begun. The spa only uses renowned skincare ranges such as Aromatherapy Associates and La Prairie to ensure not only a relaxing, but effective spa experience. She will love the ‘aqua retreat’ post-treatment featuring an infinity pool, steam rooms and plunge pools. If you’re not sure about what to do for Mother’s Day in Dubai, this is a pretty failsafe option.
5. High-tea at At.mosphere: Mum is sure to be happy with the views at the highest restaurant in the world! Located within the iconic Burj Khalifa tower the high-tea at At.mosphere makes for the perfect afternoon out with mum. Indulge in a decadent dining experience on dainty petit fours while taking in Dubai from 122 floors up.
6. Al Maha Wildlife experience: If you’re taking mum out for a wildlife experience, do it in style. The Al Maha wildlife experience is the gold-service when it comes to safari drives. An expert guide will be ready to take you on a guided 4WD experience in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve where mum can spot elegant Arabian Oryx, gazelle and other animals before finishing the tour with a luxurious three course lunch at the resort. After lunch she can simply relax and unwind as pool and spa access are also included with this experience. Why not pair it with our Seawings scenic flight over Dubai for a truly unforgettable Mother’s Day?
7. Bateaux Dubai dinner cruise: There’s something special about sailing Dubai’s waterways, the winding creek and canals have an air of romance about them. Treat mum to the classic Bateaux Dubai evening dinner cruise, sup on delicious cuisine and enjoy the twinkling skyline of Dubai as your backdrop. The live band adds to the magical atmosphere, and with floor to ceiling glass she won’t miss a thing as you sail the city for the night.
8. Dubai Miracle Garden: Instead of giving mum the gift of flowers, have her completely surrounded at Dubai Miracle Garden! This picturesque attraction offers plenty of photo opportunities with its incredible and beautiful floral sculptures made from more than 100 million blooming flowers. Perfectly formed love hearts in shades of pink, a giant teddy bear and more await for a gorgeous outing appreciating not only the beauty of nature, but also your mum.
9. Dubai Opera Date: The iconic opera house makes for a sophisticated venue for an elegant evening with mum. If she enjoys the opera book in for a show, or check out the calendar to pick out something that will take her fancy. There’s modern pop shows, ballet, contemporary performances and more. Even if the show isn’t on the right night, she’ll have a wonderful evening to look forward to.
10. Magnolia Bakery cupcakes: If your mum has a sweet tooth put in an order for a box of Mother’s Day cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery. Add your own special note to really show your appreciation. It always helps to turn up with something if you are making a visit, and these cupcakes from the renowned bakery are sure to please.
Out of our ultimate top ten list of what to do for Mother’s Day in Dubai, our top pick is the Seawings scenic flight. It’s such a rare and unique experience she’s bound to remember it forever. Get in touch with our team and book your mum’s trip today!
To Fly Is A Childhood Dream Growing up, many kids ...
Bringing People Together with Something Extraordin...
Seaplanes are a unique aircraft with the ability t...
The history of seaplanes began in the late 1880s i...