Shopping is at the heart of every person who flies to Dubai to spend their holidays. Established as one of the favourite foreign destinations among tourists, Dubai is quite popular for its enormous Dubai shopping malls. Dubai shopping/UAE shopping is the new trend among mall goers who indulge in frequent purchases. If you are spending quality time during your Dubai excursions and sightseeing, make sure to visit the Burj Khalifa shopping mall. The malls are located around Burj Khalifa. Whether you are looking for electronics, men’s accessories, women’s clothing line or fragrances and make-up essentials, here are the shops you need to visit.
1. For the elegant men, Dubai mall offers a wide range of stores for fashion. But you should not miss out on excellent buys from Armani Exchange. Crafted by the popular Giorgio Armani, these outfits perfectly compliment the playful and street-chic culture of modern fashion.
2. For the women who would love to add variety to their fashion wardrobe, you can shop at alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet whose complete lifestyle collection comprises of ready-to-wear, gowns, shoes, handbags, and accessories.
3. All the antique jewellery lovers can head to the acclaimed Tiffany & Co., the world’s premier jeweller. It was founded as early as 1837 and continues to remain the distinguished name in jewellery making. The unassailable standards of excellence from Tiffany’s has been synonymous with luxury and style ever since.
4. Every eyewear lover needs to head out to Eye Boutique, famous for its exemplary service in terms of variety and quality. From far around the world, the finest collections for your beautiful eyes are assembled by the team of Eye Boutique.
5. If you are looking to get suitable outfits for your kids, then Abercrombie Kids shop at Dubai Mall is your destination for the same. The brand is noted for its tough durability, comfort, and vogue designs.
6. Get awesome design hacks to decorate your home with Bloomingdale’s Home Textiles and Luxury Lines; Housewares, Tabletop and Crystal, and Furniture and Services. We are sure you would find all the needful as well as sophisticated equipment for your sweet home.
7. Immerse in the fragrance of Al Jazeera Perfumes, shop goes by the same name, which has honoured itself by excelling in selling unique luxury perfumes. The citizens of Golf Course Countries speak high about the brand.
8. Soothe your feet with the finest footwear from Level Shoes, which is a globally recognized retail designer footwear. Discover the ultimate shoe hub in the grand mall.
When you are full of shopping and the extravagance of the huge mall, you can fly to places around Dubai for surplus sightseeing and adventure activities. Take a seaplane tour when you book with Seawings tour plans and take the tour around Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Get to see Palm Jumeirah and many more.
The Heart of Sharjah – take a cultural journ...
Dubai is the most popular tourist destination in t...
If you want to know how much does it cost to chart...
Flying with children can be challenging, but it do...