The grand and extravagant Dubai is probably the most popular destination of all that forms the United Arab Emirates (UAE). From housing larger-than-life luxury hotels to extravagant shopping malls, there is affluence everywhere. This crazy land of sun, sand, and sheikh can be of great fun and can surprise you endlessly. Find out the 10 super-fun things to do in Dubai that will blow your mind away.
1. At the Al Fahidi Historic District area of Bur Dubai beside Dubai Creek, immerse yourself in the atmosphere before wandering through the restored historical quarter. For a late lunch, head to the Arabian Tea House, a leafy courtyard cafe in a traditional wind-tower building.
2. ‘Hammam’ means ‘spreader of warmth’. Take a trip to a hammam which involves opening the pores in a steam room followed by bathing with olive soap and mud before an intense exfoliation to get rid of dead skin.
3. While on a Dubai sightseeing spree, book a room at the five-star Atlantis and enjoy free unlimited access to Aquaventure where you can swim with dolphins.
4. Explore the Majlis Gallery, the city’s oldest commercial art gallery dating to the 1970’s. The Dubai Museum located on the Al Fahidi Street charts the collection of Dubai’s rapid evolution from being the pre-oil fishing village to glamour capital of the world.
5. An indoor skydiving center, iFly Dubai, enables the thrill-seekers to experience the closest thing next to flying in a pretty safe manner.
6. Having one of the cheapest gold rates in the world, be prepared to get dazzled while walking into Dubai’s Gold Souks which has rows of shops selling yellow gold, white gold, and other gems.
7. Being one of the popular sports, make your dream come true with Formula 1 racing where a team of professional formula 1 racers offers real life experience of formula 1 car driving.
8. An ideal destination for popular water sports, Flyboarding has become famous in the recent years and is also a hit with many celebrities like Tom Cruise, Leonardo Di Caprio, and Vin Diesel.
9. Go scuba diving on a rented boat off the UAE’s coast where you can swim with wild dolphins, turtles, and reef sharks. The Dubai Mall offers the best diving experience in its shark-infested waters just in case you don’t have a scuba diving license.
10. Playing Camel Polo is a novel sport which allows you to be more than just a spectator. Get on the humped animal and become part of the team.
To make your trip extra adventurous and exciting, you can also book a seaplane tour of Dubai or a seaplane tour from Dubai to Abu Dhabi with Seawings. Enjoy an aerial tour of Dubai and see its famous landmarks like Burj Khalifa, The World Islands, and Burj Al-Arab Palm Jumeirah on the Ultimate tour of Dubai – Seawings Silver Seaplane Tour. Other choices include The Seaplane Experience – Seawings Snapshot, Seaplane Tour & Private Heritage Tour, and Seaplane Flight & Ferrari World.
Catch a glimpse of Abu Dhabi’s most famous landmarks like the Grand Prix racing circuit, Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum, Abu Dhabi Corniche, and Khalifa Port. Choose from several tour packages such as Ultimate tour of Abu Dhabi – Seawings Abu Dhabi Pearl Tour, Seaplane Tour & Private Discovery Tour, Seaplane Tour & Ferrari World, and Seaplane Flight & Private Heritage Tour.
Apart from the above-mentioned fun activities, during your Dubai tour, you can pamper yourself with chocolate spa treatments, or by taking an actual 24-carat gold facial, head to the Scoopi Cafe where you will be served the world’s most expensive ice-cream worth AED 3,000. Also, your visit to the desert city is incomplete without the visit to the actual desert. While driving through the desert on your desert safari, you can take up activities like sand ski, dune bashing, belly dancing, camel ride, BBQ dinner, photo shoot, henna painting, and much more.
A Valentines celebration does not necessarily have...
Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf...
If you are in the middle of a layover in Dubai wit...
Dubai’s landscape is all about the world-renowne...