On our luxury seaplane flight to Sir Bani Yas Island, you’ll take in iconic landmarks and the sparkling coastline of the Arabian Gulf before heading out on your intimate 4WD safari.
Once there your specialist guide will take you on an unforgettable journey across the island. Watch for free-roaming creatures native to the Emirates, such as the Arabian Oryx, and others from more distant lands such as the African giraffe. After the safari be pampered at the luxurious Anantara resort for a well-deserved longlunch and take in the gorgeous surroundings. Relax, breathe and be at peace with nature.
- Private charter seaplane flight to Sir Bani Yas Island
- Dramatic coastal views over Dubai and Abu Dhabi throughout flight
- 1.5 hour guided wildlife safari in open-top jeeps
- Three course lunch at Anantara resort, including cool drinks
- Private surface transfers
- Option to upgrade to exclusive private charter for return
The late ruler and founder of the United Arab Emirates, His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan had a love for nature and declared Sir Bani Yas Island the very first wildlife reserve in the Emirates.
Today it is home to more than 13,000 animal species, with a diverse landscape of desert savannahs, mangrove forest and hilltops. It’s possible to enjoy breakfast amongst gazelles, or kayak in a lagoon with flamingos. Sir Bani Yas is the ultimate wildlife sanctuary.
Want some more information?
Send a Message
Send us your query and one of our travel experts will get back to you shortly