1. How long is the seaplane experience?
The duration of each seaplane experience varies according to the package selected.
2. What are the different tour packages?
Please visit https://www.seawings.ae/scenictours for a list of our tour packages.
3. How to book our tours?
Prospective guests can use our online reservation system to conveniently search for available flights and book accordingly. Alternatively, you may contact our reservations team.
4. Where do you fly from?
We have regular flights from Jebel Ali Golf & Spa or Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club in Dubai and Yas Marina in Abu Dhabi.
5. Can I charter a seaplane?
Yes, Seawings charters flights to 25 destinations within UAE including 15 water strips and 10 airports. Please contact our reservations team to book a seaplane today.
6. How high will we fly?
The seaplane flies at over 1500 feet above ground.
7. How soon before my flight should I check-in?
Guests are expected to be present at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure time. Our terminals are designed to be comfortable and relaxing waiting areas for guests well-equipped with reading material and refreshments.
8. Do I need to carry any documents or ID?
Yes, every guest is required to present a valid passport at the time of check-in, to be able to board the seaplane flight. Seawings reserves the right to deny boarding of guests in the event of absence of valid passport.
9. What is the minimum age for children?
Children from the ages of 0 to 12 can fly with Seawings, as long as they are accompanied by a paying adult guest. A maximum of three children per adult guest is allowed and maximum four children per flight. Guests from the age of 12 years upwards are considered as adults.
10. What is the appropriate attire for a seaplane flight?
Guests are advised to wear light comfortable clothing. Temperature inside the seaplane is controlled by the Captain. For ease of boarding high heels, flip flops and open-toed sandals are not recommended.
11. Do you provide transportation?
Transportation services can be arranged by Seawings at an additional cost depending on the request.
12. What are the safety measures taken by Seawings?
Seawings is committed to the safety of its guests. We follow strict safety guidelines and our pilots are amongst the worlds most skilled at flying seaplanes. All guests will receive a safety briefing before the flight. They bring an unrivalled level of expertise and knowledge to enable you to sit back and enjoy the Seawings experience.
13. What happens if my flight gets cancelled?
For the safety of our guests, Seawings reserves the right to cancel flights due to bad weather conditions. In the event of cancellation of a flight by Seawings, guests will be promptly informed of cancellation on the contact details supplied. Guests will be provided the option of rescheduling their flight arrangement or claiming a full refund for their flight booking. Regrettably, Seawings cannot be responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of weather delays or cancellations. Seawings has a 100% no-show charge for guests who do not show up for their flights.
14. What if I want to cancel or change my flight?
- Cancellation more than 5 days prior to the tour will receive 100% refund
- Cancellation between 72 hours to 5 days prior to the tour will receive 50% refund
- Cancellation within 72 hours will receive no refund
- Cancellations more than 72 hours prior to the tour will receive 100% refund
- Cancellation between 48 to 72 hours prior to the tour will receive 50% refund
- Cancellation within 48 hours will receive no refund
Please note that rebooking will be subject to seat availability at that time.
15. Are pregnant women allowed to fly?
Pregnant women under 32 weeks are allowed to fly.